1. Do at least 5 cartwheels a year. Inside or outside...Winter or summer...Doesn't matter as long as you rock the wheel.
2. Write your grocery list out with crayons. It's a small thing to do, but it breaks up the monotony of the drably colored list. Also, anything that lifts your spirit and adds color to your everyday routine will bring on a more youthful feeling.
3. Wear polka dotted socks to work! Whether you work in an environment where you can be the only one who knows you're wearing them...just knowing they're there adds fun to your day!
4. Have lunch or dinner in a treehouse. Come on...Who doesn't love a treehouse?! AND...who doesn't feel younger high up in a house encompassed by trees! As a bonus, bust out a clapping favorite, such as Miss Mary Mack, etc.
5. Listen to your favorite childhood song and sing along loudly! We all have one. As a bonus...dance around your living room Risky Business style!
6. Indulge in an ice cream cone with a boat load of colored sprinkles. Who doesn't feel like a kid with a big sweetly colored iced cream treat in their hand?!
7. Call up a childhood friend and reminisce. Whether you talked yesterday, 5 years ago, or are only Facebook friends(you know what I'm talking about)...Don't email them, call them! The stories that bring you back, will rekindle a youthful feeling.
8. Laugh, laugh, laugh! There are several benefits to laughter...One being it releases the feel good chemical in our brains known as dopamine. Those who are happier and healthier feel younger.
9. unwind in a bubble bath made of colored bubbles. It's just plain youthfully fun!